Beauty Products I Regret Buying ?!?

9:54 PM

Often before buying a product (not just beauty products), I like to look up reviews of the product to see if it's worth the money.

I made this video because I wanted to let you guys know that these products didn't work for me, and they're products that I regret buying. Now of course it's totally fine if you like these products, as this is just my opinion!

Products Mentioned:

E.L.F. Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain: It was a horrible consistency. It was super hard to blend. After doing my makeup, I went in the car and looked at myself in the mirror. (You should all do this, because it's good to check your makeup in natural light!) My face looked horrifying. They were splotches or orange on my face. Definitely throwing this product away, but I wanted to make a video on it first.

E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner in Midnight: I was really excited to try out this product. Too bad it wasn't what I expected. It was definitely a horrible product. The little brush it came with was hard, and it hurts your eyes. the product was very clumpy, and there was no way it could be used as an eyeliner. It was smooth, but clumpy.

Estee Lauder Soft Matte Bronzer in Bronze Goodness: I usually really like Estee Lauder products. It never fails me, until I bought this. It said it was matte, but it definitely wasn't. Also, the pigmentation was horrible and it was very drying.

L.A. Colors eyeshadow trio in Passion flower: At first glance, this was such a nice trio. The colors looked amazing. I did several swatches and it looked amazing. I did my first eye look with these colors, blended it using a brush, and realized that the color payoff was really bad. After blending, the color completely disappeared.

Love my Eyes powder eyeshadow in Sea violet: I got this from an auction in listia and do I have to repeat that I regret it? Like the L.A. Colors trio, the color disappears after blending.

Wet n wild eyeshadow trio in sweet as candy: Like the other 2 eyeshadows, this trio had no color payoff.

E.L.F. liquid lipstick in baby lips: No color pay off again, and the smell was horrible!

Covergirl perfect blend pencil crayon: Really disappointed in covergirl. It said it doesn't smudge and that it is waterproof, but it definitely smudges!! My eyelids tend to be more on the dry side by the way.

Bath and Body works liplicious lipglosses: They were supersticky and the colors didn't show up at all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images