How to: PAINT YOUR NAILS!

1:55 PM

I just can't stand bare nails. Not that there's anything wrong with them, but I just find them boring.

Having started painting my nails since a very young age, I've tried pretty much everything to get the best looking nails. People have come up to me and asked me where I would get my nails done, and they wouldn't believe me when I tell them I do my own nails at home!

That being said, I'm going to tell you guys the easiest method to paint nails.

Simple. Only takes a few seconds to a minute to just paint your nails.

(Essie 880 The Perfect Cover Up)

Okay here's the thing. I know what you're thinking. Let me explain why this is the best and easiest method. I can actually paint my nails without getting it on my skin (even though the picture looks otherwise) but I find this to be the best method.

1) It literally takes just seconds to paint your nails. What I like about this technique is that you don't have to spend so much time on being "careful". I find that that can be stressful to many. I know people tend to get it on their skin anyway, so why not save some time by not being so careful. Dip your fingers in cold fingers after drying for a few minutes, then take the excess off. I usually like to do it in the shower, as the steam/water softens the nail polish and comes off easily.

2) I find that this technique gets ALL of your nails. Sometimes its hard to get the sides of your nail thats close to your skin. This technique gets those areas, and again, you can clean up the areas later on in the shower.

Bottom line: This technique has saved me so much time, and it gets your full nails. Go ahead and try this technique for yourselves, and you'll get those salon looking nails!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images