maybelline dream fresh bb cream review and swatches!!

2:21 PM


okay I know I'm late. I finally got a chance to pick up the maybelline dream fresh bb cream In light. it's less than $10. I would check the price , but I just painted my nails and I'm lazy ok. 

when this bb cream came from target , I was actually in shock that the bb cream was so tiny because they looked kinda big from the reviews that I have seen. 
it's only 30ml. 

before we get started on the actual review here is the swatch of it in the light shade :

with flash:

ok so those are my three swatches. the top is the actually product. middle is half blended and bottom is completely blended. 

I love how easy this product blends into my skin. and I guess it's my exact skin color. I love how smooth it is. the smell on the other hand kinda smells weird. it's not a terrible smell. you'll get used to it. 

coverage: there aren't many problems for my skin. I don't really break out often. I usually get like 1 pimple a month I would say. my problem is that my skin looks dull and there's uneven color. this is why I picked this bb cream. it's supposed to feel light and enhance your skin. so I would say it's a really light coverage. 

this bb cream claims that this is an 8 in 1 beauty balm skin protector. titanium dioxide sunscreen with SPF 30. yay !!  it's also supposed to blue imperfections , enhance , brighten, adjust to skin tone , smoothes, hydrates , SPF 30 protects and there's 0% oils and other heavy ingredients. 

oily: my skin is super dry so it's hard to pick a face product that is appropriate for my ski without drying my skin. I feel that this bb cream can get oily, even thought I have super dry skin. I always blot my face after putting this bb cream tho. you can also apply a translucent powder on top to set and keep your face matte. I don't really recommend this product to people with oily skin to be honest. I think it's perfect for people with dry skin. it does hydrate your skin. 

price: I think it's decent. it's not on the expensive side because there's so little product. 

bottom line: I'm definitely going to continue to use this bb cream on an everyday basis unless I see any problems it causes

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images